This is year 2100. Earth’s resources have officially ran out.
Calling for Junior Eco-Heroes to join us in saving Earth as we travel back in time in an engaging Science learning adventure to explore Science concepts behind real life environmental issues and learn how to better protect our Earth.
In this series of Environmental Science workshop, gear up to:
- Explore Primary Science concepts of Man’s Impact on the Environment
- Learn through engaging experiments and interactive activities
- Personalise hands-on Science projects and upcycling crafts to bring home
- Nurture interest in Science and environmental awareness
- Improve analytical thinking and creativity
- Develop problem solving and innovation skills
Save our Earth. Be an Eco-Hero today!
*New course, new content, new crafts this June 2022!
Age: Open to all ages 7 – 10 years old
Duration: 2.5 hours
Mode: Physical in-person classes
Venue: Refer to Schedule below!
Available this Jun 2022 school holiday!
Check out the June 2022 schedule of the course here