Explore the basics of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) with the use of technology-enabled toys through a thematic approach.
In each season of this programme, young STEMakers will:
- Join the characters of the story on a learning journey to discover new concepts
- Engineer solutions to solve the problem with the characters
- Gain exposure to teacher-guided early digital literacy with technology-enabled toys
- Develop reasoning skills and computational thinking
- Nurture an interest in STEM and learning
Age: Open to all ages 5 – 7 years old
Duration: 2.5 hours
Mode: Physical in-person classes
Venue: Refer to Schedule below!
Available this Jun 2022 school holiday!
Check out the June 2022 schedule of the course here