Losing marks for not being specific or for missing information? Not sure where is the answer to the question?
With fun activities and extensive practice, you will be sure to leave with not only a greater confidence and ability in tackling comprehension questions, but also a renewed interest in learning about English!
- Ways to structure reading for better understanding
- Identify 5 different types of comprehension questions
- Learn comprehension strategies for various types of questions
- Apply strategies learnt with comprehension practices
- Common errors to avoid
- Interactive elements to spice up the learning!
3 levels available: Basic (Age 7 – 8), Intermediate (Age 9 – 10), Advanced (Age 11 – 12)
Duration: 3 hours
Check out the schedule of the course and sign up here